Here’s the next installment of my tarot spreads: Relationship 9-card Spread.
- You and your feelings about the relationship
- Your partner and their feelings about the relationship
- The thing that draws you both together
- Your relationship weaknesses
- Your relationship strengths
- Influences of the past on your relationship
- Negative external influences
- Positive external influences
- Advice for committing to a future together
This one is also pretty straightforward, but it goes a little deeper than the 5-card spread. And again, though I do mainly get requests for this spread to take a look at romantic relationships, it’s also pretty applicable to any other relationship between two people. And if someone buys the listing for this spread on Etsy but wants me to look at a relationship between three people, I have an alternate spread I use, but it’s closer to the depth of the 5 card spread because of the additional person. To do this level of depth for three people I’d need at least 12 cards!